CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Magazine Changes

Stardoll changed their style of the magazine. I personally don't like it and think its a lot more confusing. Maybe its just because I'm not use to it but I don't care for it. Its like a blog kinda. Wheres Callie's Competition page and the new page for stardoll news? Im I being blind, if so where is it? What do you think??? Also I've highlighted some parts on the 2nd picture. The news isn't even stardoll news which goes back to where is the stardoll news. It has a post comment thing like a blog. Archive and it says updated 24/7. Last time stardoll did the celebrity news it stopped all the sudden and didn't do it since like 9-10 months ago. Because the last one was Jamie Spears was pregnant. She had her baby already like 1 -2 months ago. Stardoll needs to fix back!





(click to enlarge)















0 comments: