CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Clothes 4 Everyone


I know stardoll is making mostly everything superstar. I know how hard it is to find a cute outfit non-superstar. I went through the whole starplaza to find a fashionable yet affordable outfit for everyone. I find this outfit. The top is the Flounce Blouse located in Pretty in Pink for 5sd. The belt is in Fallen Angel(girls) for 2sd. The White Jeans are located in Pretty in Pink as well for 4sd. And last but not least the Ashley Spike Heel Pumps are located in VOILE. Your in luck! They are on sale for 2sd (regular 5sd). So hurry and grab them! Thats a total of 13sd for four items! Take in they will go with other things you might have especially the pants!
I'm just trying the outfit post, so if you would like to hear more please tell me in comments, thanks!
**Also you can do any accessories. I just choose these.

0 comments: