CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

October Hotbuys! SALE!

Rating
1. 5/10 i don't care for skulls
2. 5/10 it's ok but it's just plain
3. 6.5/10 i love the pink but it looks like Coco Chanel Copy
4. 4.5/ Grannie Style!
5. 6/10 cool design but the top looks kinda Grannie Like
6. 8/1o i love this bag!! Very good colors and design
7. 6.5/10 ok, kinda like MKA
8. 9/10 my favorite thing on here! I love the pink and the balloon like design
9. 8/10 the tight are great flower design!
10. 7.5/10 good boots for winter!

____________________________________________________________
SALE!
There is a sale in starplaza. The thing I don't like about it is it's all for superstars. I went through and didn't find one non-superstar items. Even though i'm a superstar. I don't think that's too far.

0 comments: